Things I keep telling myself and the world at large
1. Feeling sorry for yourself? GET OVER YOURSELF!
2. Today's all you got before tomorrow's problems arrive
3. Observations in London: Expensive cigarettes don't prevent smoking. They just teach people how to roll them themselves.
4. At the end of the day, I'm just another girl telling the world to believe in my abilities!
5. Grant me this moment to reminisce
6. Growing up is about accepting that there will always be things to do, at every moment, on every day.
7. "It is not always possible to restore one's boundaries after they have been blurred and made permeable...try as we might, we cannot reconstitute ourselves as the autonomous beings we previously imagined ourselves to me. Something of us is now outside and something of the outside is now within us." - The Reluctant Fundamentalist p.197